Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome!

This site has been set up for encouragement for YOU! I will post some short thoughts each week on the blog. You can sign up on the right hand side of the blog to receive updates through your email each time I make a new posting. I recommend that you do that! It's FREE and easy. Type in your email address and press enter. In your inbox you will receive a message in which you will have to verify your email account by clicking on the link...that is all you have to do. Then, each time I make a posting it will come to your email address in your inbox.

I hope that this blog is encouragement to you. It is hard living as a teenager in today's society. I love Hebrews 12:1-2 which is the reason for the blog address and title. My Bible has a subtitle named "The Race of Faith" above it. How true is that! Run your race with endurance and who are you looking at??? JESUS--the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment