Friday, August 31, 2012

Every day is a gift!

This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). 

Every day my eyes open, I need to be grateful for the blessing given to me.  It is an opportunity.  An opportunity to shine the Light that lives in me.  An opportunity to study God's Word with someone.  An opportunity to bring them to Christ.  An opportunity to serve Him and help build my husband up.  An opportunity to bring my children up in the admonition of the Lord. 

We aren't promised tomorrow, so you must make the most of TODAY!
  • Put God FIRST in all aspects of your life...that is where He wants to be! Spend time with Him through studying the Word and prayer. (Psalm 119:105)
  • Trust Him...He knows the perfect plan for you, so why would you even want to be the co-pilot?  Let Him take control. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day brings forth.  Proverbs 27:1


No comments:

Post a Comment