Monday, November 1, 2010

Test for your spirituality

I know you really don't like that word....TEST....but I came across some thought provoking questions I had written in my Bible a few years back from a lesson I had heard.

  • Do you spend a considerable amount of time in prayer? (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
  • Do you spend a considerable amount of time studying and reading scripture? (John 5:39)
  • Do you look forward to the Lord's Day? (Rev. 1:10; Acts 2:42)
  • Do you choose "spiritual" activities rather than worldly? (Ps. 122:1)
  • Do you enjoy the company of Christians over those who are worldly? (Phil 4:1) STAND FIRM!!

These are some really hard questions. Really examine yourself and make the change!

1 comment:

  1. I am always needing more time in prayer.

    Thank you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete